Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook provides a comprehensive analysis of the current state of welding technology as applied to large structures and process plant. The author takes account of the increasing necessity for engineers at all levels to be aware of problems such as fatigue failure and provides advice.
- Author BiographyJohn Lancaster's career in metallurgy has spanned nearly fifty years and he is internationally acknowledged as one of the world's leading authorities in the field of materials and welding. He is a former President of the Institute of Welding and is aithor of several books and numerous papers on welding and metallurgy.
- Author(s)J. F. Lancaster
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication07/08/1997
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Welding and Other Joining Technologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight660 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.