Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.00Trending at £67.78
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £10.45Trending at £12.48
- £56.73Trending at £68.99
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £37.19Trending at £44.34
- £27.56Trending at £29.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis work reviews the detrimental influences on structures and systems that demand long-term tuning by today's engineers. It describes practical and applicable techniques for the detection and analytical evaluation of defects, faults and failures.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr.-Ing. Dr. h.c. Horst Czichos has been President of BAM, the German Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing (1992-2002) and President of EUROLAB, the European Federation of National Associations of Measurement, Testing and Analytical Laboratories (1999-2003). He holds degrees in precision engineering, physics and materials science from the Free University and the Technical University of Berlin, and obtained a Dr. h.c. from KU Leuven University for his research work in tribology. He is currently Professor of Mechatronics at the University of Applied Sciences, BHT Berlin, and received 2007 the Beuth Award for achievement in engineering education.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication09/01/2013
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note110 black & white illustrations, 353 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1272 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byHorst Czichos
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.