Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £39.87
- £14.56Trending at £16.03
- £6.79Trending at £8.80
- £36.98Trending at £37.49
- £24.03Trending at £32.38
- £23.56Trending at £32.05
- £17.29Trending at £17.68
About this product
- DescriptionTemporal reasoning has a vital role to play in many areas, particularly Artificial Intelligence. This collection provides a description of the breadth of activity concerning temporal reasoning in the filed of Artificial Intelligence. It is intended for researchers and students in the area of Temporal Reasoning in Artificial Intelligence.
- Author BiographyDov M. Gabbay is Augustus De Morgan Professor Emeritus of Logic at the Group of Logic, Language and Computation, Department of Computer Science, King's College London. He has authored over four hundred and fifty research papers and over thirty research monographs. He is editor of several international Journals, and many reference works and Handbooks of Logic.
- Author(s)Dov Gabbay,Michael Fisher
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication28/02/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleFoundations of Artificial Intelligence
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight1490 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.