All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses specifically on traffic, as opposed to transport. This title covers key areas of research in traffic psychology including theory, applications, methodology and analyses, variables that affect traffic, driver problem behaviors, and countermeasures to reduce the risk of variables and behavior.
- Author BiographyBryan Porter is Professor of Psychology at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia. His work examines psychology's role in solving community problems, where he regularly involves government, media, engineering, and law enforcement partners in his work. His research areas include driving safety, public health and safety, and large-scale behavioral interventions. He is Co-Editor-in-Chief of Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour (Elsevier) and editor of Handbook of Traffic Psychology (Elsevier, 2011).
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication11/07/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight1880 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edited byBryan E. Porter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.