All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTunnel engineering is one of the oldest, most interesting but also challenging engineering disciplines and demands not only theoretical knowledge but also practical experience in geology, geomechanics, structural design, concrete construction, machine technology, construction process technology and construction management.
- Author Biographyo. Prof. em. Dr.-Ing. Dr. h.c. mult. Bernhard Maidl is the former Chair of Construction Technology, Tunnelling and Construction Management at the Ruhr University, Bochum. Prof. Maidl is currently partner of MTC - Maidl Tunnelconsultants GmbH & Co. KG, Munich and Duisburg. Dr. Ulrich Maidl is the managing director of MTC - Maidl Tunnelconsultants GmbH & Co. KG, Munich and Duisburg as well as an officially appointed and sworn expert in tunneling and microtunnelling. Prof. Dr.-Ing. Markus Thewes holds the Chair of Tunnelling and Construction Management at the Ruhr University, Bochum and is active in national and international associations.
- Author(s)Bernhard Maidl,Markus Thewes,Ulrich Maidl
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication23/10/2013
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWilhelm Ernst & Sohn Verlag fur Architektur und technische Wissenschaften
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1080 g
- Width176 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Translated byDavid S. Sturge
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.75Trending at £50.95
- £35.99Trending at £37.10
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.14Trending at £157.74
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.