All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a state-of-the-art integrative and critical review of the conceptual, methodological, and practical aspects of work disability prevention.
- Author BiographyPatrick Loisel, MD, Director, Work Disability Prevention CIHR Strategic Training Program, Professor, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto. Johannes R. Anema, MD, PhD, Professor, Department of Public and Occupational Health, EMGO Institute for Health and Care Research, VU University Medical Center, Research Center for Insurance Medicine.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations, 68 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1198 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byHan Anema,Johannes R. Anema,Patrick Loisel
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.