All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £48.89Trending at £56.05
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces various perspectives on a wide range of issues that affect and shape youth and young adulthood. This book covers an important area of research - from education and the labor market to youth cultures, health and crime whilst discussing change and continuity in the lives of young people. It is suitable for academics, and policy-makers.
- Author BiographyAndy Furlong is Professor of Sociology in the Department of Educational Studies at the University of Glasgow and editor of the Journal of Youth Studies.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge International Handbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight839 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byAndy Furlong
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.