All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication14/04/2017
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byCarlos Simon,David K. Gardner
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsPreface. IVF: The first four decades. Evaluation and preparation of the infertile couple for In Vitro Fertilization. Carrier screening. Testing ovarian reserve. Basics of ovarian stimulation. Role of antagonists in human IVF: The tool to a safer and more patient friendly IVF. Ultrasonography in IVF. Oocyte retrieval. In Vitro Maturation for clinical use. Sperm preparation for IVF and ICSI. Assisted fertilization. Analysis of fertilization. Human embryo development and assessment of viability. Embryo culture systems. Polar Body, cleavage stage and trophectoderm biopsy. Preimplantation genetic testing. Oocytes and embryo cryopreservation. Quality control and quality assurance in the IVF Laboratory. Oocyte donation. Endometrial receptivity. Embryo transfer. Multiple vs singleton births: Consequences and prevention. Monitoring and evaluation of infertility treatments: Is there a priority for monitoring of cognitive function in children born from ART and other treatments?
- Author BiographyDavid K Gardner, D.Phil., is Professor in the School of BioSciences, University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria, Australia. Carlos Simon, M.D., Ph.D., Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Universidad de Valencia, Instituto Universitario IVI/INCLIVA, Valencia, Spain; is Scientific Director, Igenomix S.L.; and Clinical Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, School of Medicine, Stanford University, Stanford, C.A., U.S.A.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.