Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThere has been no recent reference book on the sociology of racial and ethnic relations, so this work fills a yawning chasm in the literature. This handbook is a true international collaboration looking at racial and ethnic relations from an academic perspective.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/08/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleHandbooks of Sociology and Social Research
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1131 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byHernan Vera,Joe R. Feagin
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.