All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £24.81Trending at £27.53
- £40.35Trending at £41.44
- £19.78Trending at £19.99
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to examine the sociological approach to the study of the military. The contents are compiled from the work of researchers at universities around the world, as well as military officers devoted to the topic. The book is ideal for advanced scholars of the subject as well as those studying the sociology of the military for the first time.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleHandbooks of Sociology and Social Research
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteX, 498 p.
- Weight1940 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byGiuseppe Caforio
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.