CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £13.69Trending at £22.99
- £8.62Trending at £8.76
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
- £27.17Trending at £32.49
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the cognitive, motivational, interpersonal, clinical, and applied aspects of psychological uncertainty. This title showcases both the diversity and the unity that defines contemporary perspectives on uncertainty in self within social and personality psychology.
- Author BiographyBob Arkin is Professor of Psychology in the Social Psychology program at The Ohio State University. He moved to Ohio State (to become Undergraduate Dean) from the University of Missouri, Columbia where he was Assistant, Associate, and then Full Professor and held the Middlebush Chair in Psychology. Kathryn C. Oleson is Professor and Department Head of Psychology at Reed College. She was a National Institute of Mental Health Postdoctoral Fellow at The Ohio State University from 1993 to 1995 after finishing her Ph.D. in Social Psychology at Princeton University. Patrick J. Carroll is an Assistant Professor of Psychology at The Ohio State University-Lima. Carroll had spent the previous 3 years as a National Institute of Mental Health Postdoctoral Fellow in the Social Psychology program at The Ohio State University. Before his NIMH fellowship appointment, he received his Ph.D. (2004) and Masters (2002) degrees at the University of Florida.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPsychology Press
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, 3 black & white halftones, 27 black & white line drawings
- Weight1043 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byKathryn C. Oleson,Patrick J. Carroll,Robert M. Arkin
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.