All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents concepts and methodologies for the integration of business process management (BPM). It focuses on the managerial and organizational challenges of BPM, such as strategic and cultural alignment, governance and education of BPM stakeholders.
- Author BiographyJan vom Brocke holds the Martin Hilti Chair in Business Process Management (BPM) at the University of Liechtenstein. He is Director of the Institute of Information Systems and President of the Liechtenstein Chapter of the Association of Information Systems (AIS). Jan has more than ten years of experience in BPM projects and serves as an advisor to a wide range of institutions. He has published his work in more than 150 refereed papers at internationally perceived conferences and journals and is an invited speaker on BPM at a number of universities, such as the University of St. Gallen in Switzerland, the LUISS University in Italy, or the University of California at Berkeley. In Liechtenstein, Jan is initiator and academic director of Europe's first international university Master Program in Business Process Management. His PhD students regularly take part in doctoral consortia, two of which have just recently been awarded junior research fellows of the Third Lindau Nobel Prize Laureates Meeting in Economic Sciences.Michael Rosemann is a Professor and Co-Leader of the Business Process Manage-ment Group at Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia. His research areas are Business Process Management, Enterprise Systems and conceptual modeling. He is the author/editor of seven books and more than 140 refereed papers (incl. MISQ, IEEE TKDE, JAIS, DSS, Information Systems) and Editorial Board member of seven international journals. His publications have been translated into German, Russian, Portuguese and Mandarin. Dr Rosemann's PhD students have won the Australian award for the best PhD thesis in Information Systems in 2007 and in 2008. He is the founder and chair of the Australian BPM Community of Practice and he has been the Chair of the 5th Inter-national Business Process Management Conference in 2007. He regularly conducts executive training in BPM and provided BPM-related advice to organizations from various industries, including telecommunications, banking, insurance, utility, retail, public sector, logistics and film industry.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleInternational Handbooks on Information Systems
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note72 Illustrations, color; 83 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 865 p. 155 illus., 72 illus. in color.
- Weight1628 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJan von Brocke,Michael Rosemann
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.