CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for educators and museum professionals who wish to develop education focused eMuseums that feature motivational standards-based curriculum for diverse learners, this book provides an overview of the process of planning, creating, and evaluating an eMuseum, giving the framework and guidance needed to create an eMuseum.
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAnn Elliott,Cari D. Barragree,Gerald Bailey,Raymond Doswell,Tara Baillargeon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.