Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on trade policy issues in the era of globalization. This work deals with international trade issues, discusses the literature on the subject, and explores major controversies. It is suitable for researchers, academics, policymakers and practitioners concerned with international trade policy.
- Author BiographyEdited by William A. Kerr, Van Vliet Professor, University of Saskatchewan, Canada and James D. Gaisford, Professor of Economics, University of Calgary, Canada
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width244 mm
- Height169 mm
- Edited byJames D. Gaisford,William A. Kerr
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.