All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £21.14Trending at £21.52
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionDiscrimination's dynamic nature means that no single theory, method, data or study should be relied upon to assess its magnitude, causes, or remedies. This title includes the specially commissioned papers that present the issues related to this complex and challenging problem.
- Author BiographyEdited by William M. Rodgers III, Professor of Public Policy, Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy and Chief Economist, John J. Heldrich Center for Workforce Development, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, US. He served as Chief Economist for the US Department of Labor in 2000
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2009
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byWilliam M. Rodgers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.