Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £144.64
- £40.47Trending at £40.96
- £20.00Trending at £36.30
- £56.83Trending at £57.80
- £22.72Trending at £25.92
- £27.26Trending at £32.79
- £14.99Trending at £20.90
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the chemistry, materials science, physics and technology of the rare earth elements in an integrated manner. This work offers the researcher and graduate student coverage of this field.
- Author BiographyGschneidner has published over 485 journal articles and chapters in books and edited or written 40 books on the chemistry, materials science, and physics or rare earth materials. He was the founder of the Rare-earth Information Center and served as its Director for 30 years. Professor J-C.G. Bunzli is a physical-inorganic and analytical chemist by training and an active researcher in the field of co-ordination and supramolecular chemistry of rare-earth ions. His research focuses mainly on designing self-assembled functional edifices containing rare-earth ions and with predetermined photophysical and/or magnetic properties. Professor V.K. Pecharsky is an active researcher in the field of structure-physical property relationships of rare earth-based intermetallic compounds. He co-authored over 250 papers published in peer reviewed journals and as chapters in books, holds 10 patents, mostly related to preparation and processing rare earth-based alloys.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- Series TitleHandbook on the Physics & Chemistry of Rare Earths
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1000 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Karl A. Gschneidner,Jean-Claude G. Bunzli,Vitalij K. Pecharsky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.