All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £14.56Trending at £16.91
- £20.36Trending at £22.94
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
About this product
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication17/11/2015
- Series TitleHandbook on the Physics & Chemistry of Rare Earths
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Volume editorJean-Claude G. Bunzli,Vitalij K. Pecharsky
- Table Of ContentsPersistent Phosphors Philippe F. Smet Quaternary R2X3dPbXdZX2 (X5S, Se; Z5Si, Ge, Sn) Chalcogenides 109 Marek Daszkiewicz, Hybrid Materials of the f-Elements Part II: The Uranyl Cation 163 Christopher L. Cahill Progress in the Separation Processes for Rare Earth Resources Wuping Liao
- Author BiographyProfessor J-C.G. Bunzli is a physical-inorganic and analytical chemist by training and an active researcher in the field of co-ordination and supramolecular chemistry of rare-earth ions. His research focuses mainly on designing self-assembled functional edifices containing rare-earth ions and with predetermined photophysical and/or magnetic properties. Professor V.K. Pecharsky is an active researcher in the field of structure-physical property relationships of rare earth-based intermetallic compounds. He co-authored over 250 papers published in peer reviewed journals and as chapters in books, holds 10 patents, mostly related to preparation and processing rare earth-based alloys.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.