All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook explains the technical terms of the WTO Customs Valuation Agreement and provides examples of how it is applied.
- Author BiographySheri Rosenow is a counsellor for the WTO, where she specializes in customs valuation, trade facilitation and other customs-related issues. On behalf of the WTO, she has trained government officials and members of the trade community in more than seventy countries. Brian O'Shea is an experienced customs consultant working on the implementation of automated systems, including risk assessment and valuation applications, in South Africa and Europe.
- Author(s)Brian J. O'Shea,Sheri Rosenow
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2010
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note44 b/w illus. 14 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byWorld Trade Organization
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.10
- £3.99Trending at £6.07
- £6.30Trending at £8.97
- £9.99Trending at £19.15
- £32.51Trending at £33.20
- £36.79Trending at £40.26
- £29.99Trending at £40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.