Handbooks in Mathematical Finance: Option Pricing, Interest Rates and Risk Management by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £99.32Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by baham_books
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
- £83.98+ £3.95 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammareal
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.68
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £10.16Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2001 handbook is a comprehensive reference work on mathematical finance, with chapters written by leading researchers.
- Author BiographyElyes Jouini is Professor of Mathematics at the University of Paris IX Dauphine. He is Visiting Associate Professor of Finance at the Stern School of Business, New York University, and Head of the Finance and Insurance Laboratory at CREST-INSEE. Jaksa Cvitanic is Professor of Mathematics at the University of Southern California. Marek Musiela is Head of Quantitative Research at Paribas, London.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/07/2001
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note40 b/w illus. 60 tables
- Weight1280 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byElyes Jouini,J. Cvitanic,Marek Musiela
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.