Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £24.99Trending at £25.74
- £21.73Trending at £23.79
- £20.42Trending at £24.00
- £9.75Trending at £12.73
- £14.59Trending at £18.15
- £63.23Trending at £92.23
- £24.25Trending at £31.95
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a modular approach to German grammar. This title includes twenty-four regular chapters that provide a presentation of fresh information, followed by material for oral and written practice including: Grammatik (grammar), Worschatz (vocabulary), and Ubungen (exercises, self-, and small-group practice).
- Author BiographyDeceased. Professor Wells received his Ph.D. from Ohio State with a specialization in 19th century German literature. He championed student-centered, communicative learning that made students active partners in the classroom. His numerous publications, including HANDBUCH ZUR DEUTSCHEN GRAMMATIK, are considered by most educators in German as benchmarks in the field of German language instruction. Jamie Rankin is director of the Princeton University Center for Language Study, and coordinator of language teaching and pedagogy in the Department of German. He has been a senior lecturer at Princeton since 1991. After completing a Ph.D. in German literature at Harvard University, he went on to specialize in second-language acquisition and pedagogy in the Department of Second Language Studies at the University of Hawaii. His work focuses on language teaching methodologies and curriculum development; the dynamics of foreign language classroom interactions; and how to train instructors to integrate second-language acquisition research in their classroom preparation and interaction. His research has frequently taken the form of collaborative classroom research with graduate student assistants and instructors in the department, and several of these studies have been published?including two awarded the Unterrichtpraxis' prize for Best Articles of the Year in 1999 and again in 2006.
- Author(s)Jamie Rankin,Larry D. Wells
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/02/2010
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle & Heinle Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight780 g
- Width186 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement5th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.