All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £19.95Trending at £20.16
- £16.95Trending at £20.70
- £24.54Trending at £29.99
- £14.99Trending at £15.14
- £11.94Trending at £12.73
- £11.85Trending at £11.97
- £14.83Trending at £20.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the intermediate, modular approach to German grammar that serves as both a reference handbook and a practice manual. This book includes six remaining reference chapters that consist of grammar presentations through explanations, models, and charts; and Ubersicht (summary).
- Author BiographyDeceased. Professor Wells received his Ph.D. from Ohio State with a specialization in 19th century German literature. He championed student-centered, communicative learning that made students active partners in the classroom. His numerous publications, including HANDBUCH ZUR DEUTSCHEN GRAMMATIK, are considered by most educators in German as benchmarks in the field of German language instruction. Jamie Rankin is director of the Princeton University Center for Language Study, and coordinator of language teaching and pedagogy in the Department of German. He has been a senior lecturer at Princeton since 1991. After completing a Ph.D. in German literature at Harvard University, he went on to specialize in second-language acquisition and pedagogy in the Department of Second Language Studies at the University of Hawaii. His work focuses on language teaching methodologies and curriculum development; the dynamics of foreign language classroom interactions; and how to train instructors to integrate second-language acquisition research in their classroom preparation and interaction. His research has frequently taken the form of collaborative classroom research with graduate student assistants and instructors in the department, and several of these studies have been published?including two awarded the Unterrichtpraxis' prize for Best Articles of the Year in 1999 and again in 2006.
- Author(s)Jamie Rankin,Larry Wells
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight748 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement6th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.