All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHandheld computers are powerful enough to help clinicians manage information and make medical decisions at the point of care. This guide demonstrates how to make the most of handheld computers in a medical practice.
- Author BiographyScott M. Strayer, MD, MPH, is Assistant Professor of Family Medicine in the Department of Family Medicine at the University of Virginia Health System in Charlottesville, Virginia. Peter L. Reynolds, MD, is formerly Assitant Professor in the Department of Community and Family Medicine at Saint Louis University in St. Louis, Missouri. Dr. Reynolds is currently serving overseas with the U.S. Air Force in Geilenkirchen, Germany. Mark H. Ebell, MD, MS, is Associate Professor in the Department of Family Practice at Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/11/2004
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note633 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1840 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byM. Ebell,Peter Reynolds,Scott M. Strayer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.48Trending at £4.75
- £7.21Trending at £7.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.