All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the fourth strand in a brand new series of Developing Mathematics, developed to be fully in line with the government's Revised Primary Framework for Mathematics. It features completely new content, a fresh up-to-date look both inside and out, and comes with a CD-ROM that contains all of the activity sheets in a customisable format.
- Author BiographyHelen Glasspoole is a Senior Lecturer in Education teaching on Initial Teacher Education courses. Having previously worked as a primary school teacher, she presents practical ideas for classroom activities through which key mathematical concepts can be developed. She has previously written numeracy titles for Longman, the Geographical Association, Macmillan and the BBC.
- Author(s)Helen Glasspoole,Hilary Koll,Steve Mills
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/05/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series Title100% New Developing Mathematics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteBlack and white line illustrations
- Weight279 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Agefrom 9 to 11
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.96
- £5.69Trending at £7.37
- £7.29Trending at £10.99
- £16.71Trending at £19.90
- £9.85Trending at £10.77
- £17.57Trending at £19.05
- £12.95Trending at £16.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.