Consider these sponsored items
- £11.39Free postage
- £22.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is bursting with inspirational images, tips and ideas. Sixteen contemporary projects are covered in useful step-by-step tutorials. Techniques such as creating a soft-sided lampshade using just hand stitching, machine stitching, using laminated PVC to create a drum lampshade, pleating, and creating balloon linings.
- Author BiographyNatalia Price-Cabrera is a designer-maker, aka Mols & Tati-Lois - purveyor of beautiful hand-tailored boutique lampshades. Natalia posts regularly at www.facebook.com/MolsTatiLois and sells her lampshades via www.molsandtati-lois.com, as well as through Etsy, Folksy, Furnish.co.uk, and Bespokee.co.uk. She is also the author, curator, and editor of the extremely successful The Wallpaper Colouring Book, and has 20 years' experience in the illustrated book publishing industry.
- Author(s)Natalia Price-Cabrera
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Note750 full colour photographs
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £8.63Trending at £9.35
- £3.79Trending at £4.69
- £5.14Trending at £5.27
- £6.33Trending at £7.76
- £4.42Trending at £6.35
- £3.33Trending at £5.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.