All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou don't have to be an expert or spend a lot of money to make your own musical instruments. This title guides you through making 8 creative instruments. From a one-string guitar made from a soup can, to a hubcap banjo and even a stand-up guitar made from a vintage ironing board, it helps you instruments that look great, and sound great.
- Author BiographyMike Orr is a professional carpenter and owner of Built2Last Guitars. He has designed, built and sold hundreds of instruments. The highlight of his career was when guitar legend Robert Randolph played one of his guitars in front of a live audience. When he is not in the shop, Mike can usually be found touring the music festival circuit in his VW van.
- Author(s)Mike Orr
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout, includes photographs
- Weight599 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.09Trending at £2.24
- £10.97Trending at £11.49
- £14.81Trending at £18.55
- £5.99Trending at £9.98
- £1.98Trending at £2.92
- £8.99Trending at £11.56
- £15.99Trending at £28.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.