All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £1.99Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.95
- £10.23Trending at £16.82
- £12.86Trending at £13.66
- £4.46Trending at £7.48
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to make your own bags from fabric you have printed yourself with these 35 brilliant projects.
- Author BiographyJenny McCabe is a designer and maker. A fine art graduate, she worked as a community artist, facilitating creativity in others within schools, hospitals and theatres, before getting back to making her own pieces. She is self-taught in screen-printing and now designs, makes, and sells screen-printed textile home wares and accessories via her own company, Coo & Co. Her first book, Handprint and Make Your Own Bags, was published by CICO in Spring 2013.
- Author(s)Jenny McCabe
- PublisherCICO Books
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note250 col photographs
- Weight522 g
- Width208 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Most relevant reviews
- cash293925 Feb, 2017by
Nice book but not quite as inspiring as expected
Well laid out content, but possibly worth getting from library before you buy.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.