Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.86
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.70Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.83
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis title helps readers learn network administration from the ground up. Designed to provide a solid foundation in essential concepts and methods, it covers all of the critical knowledge and skills information technology professionals need to work with network operating systems in a network administration environment.
- Author BiographyMichael Palmer, Ph.D., is an industry consultant and educator who has written numerous networking and operating systems books, including best-selling books about Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Server systems and UNIX(R)/Linux(R). He is president of CertQuick, which provides computer and networking consulting services, technical authoring services, and computer science curriculum development for schools. Dr. Palmer has worked for 30 years in higher education and industry as an instructor, professor, systems and networking specialist, technical manager, department head, and consultant. He holds bachelor's, master's, and doctorate degrees from the University of Colorado at Boulder.
- Author(s)Michael J. Palmer
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication13/07/2012
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight1330 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.