Consider these sponsored items
- £23.92Was:£31.99Free postage
- £26.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to program by diving into the R language, and then use your newfound skills to solve practical data science problems. With this book, you'll learn how to load data, assemble and disassemble data objects, navigate R's environment system, write your own functions, and use all of R's programming tools
- Author BiographyGarrett Grolemund is a statistician, teacher and R developer who currently works for RStudio. He sees data analysis as a largely untapped fountain of value for both industry and science. Garrett received his Ph.D at Rice University in Hadley Wickham's lab, where his research traced the origins of data analysis as a cognitive process and identified how attentional and epistemological concerns guide every data analysis.
- Author(s)Garrett Grolemund
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication22/07/2014
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
Most relevant reviews
- calebcollossi17 Aug, 2017by
Great for beginners
I found this book quite straightforward and compelling.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.