All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £56.04Was:£56.99Free postage
- £58.40Free postage
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £9.68
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionOffers students as well as professionals the background in virtualization technology needed to advance in today's technology workplace. This book provides an overview of virtualization technology with chapters dedicated to the virtualization products: VMware Workstation 6.5, VMware Server 2.0, Microsoft Virtual PC 2007, and more.
- Author BiographyJason Novak is a life-long computer enthusiast. In addition to co-authoring HANDS-ON VIRTUAL COMPUTING, Mr. Novak has worked on the successful book VIRTUAL MACHINES COMPANION. Mr. Novak operates his own business that has been developing desktop and mobile applications since 1998. He also uses his skills to offer both computer support and consulting services to a variety of businesses and industries. Mr. Novak is CompTIA A+ certified. Ted Simpson is a long-time Course Technology author. He has been working, teaching, and writing about computers for over 20 years. In 1990, Simpson wrote one of the first books in the Course Technology Networking series, Hands-On Netware 3.11. Ted has used virtualization software to aid in teaching computer lab classes for several years, and has given presentations on virtualization for Course Technology conferences. Ted is currently a certified Novell and Microsoft instructor at Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College, and the author of many books, including Hands-On Novell Open Enterprise Server, Guide to Novell Netware Administration Enhanced Edition, 70-270, 70-290: MCSE/MCSA Guide to Installing and Managing Microsoft XP Professional and Windows Server 2003, and Virtual Machines Companion, all of which are written for use with virtualization. In addition to classroom teaching and industry training, Ted has been developing curricula for microcomputer related courses since the 1980s and holds the following certifications: A+, Network+, NetWare 6 CNE and CNI, and MCSE.
- Author(s)Jason Novak,Ted Simpson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication25/06/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight788 g
- Width189 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.