Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.07Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionThese practical exercises in chemical ecology offer tools and strategies for understanding this young science. The exercises use general principles and follow a simple structure. Topics examined include birds, fish, insects, mammals, and plant chemistry.
- Author BiographyProfessor Dietland Muller-Schwarze has published Chemical Ecology of Vertebrates (Cambridge University Press 2006), co-edited 10 volumes of Chemical Signals in Vertebrates (Plenum Press), and written nearly 200 research papers in the field of chemical ecology. For several years, he has taught Introduction to Chemical Ecology, an undergraduate course, and Chemical Ecology of Vertebrates, a graduate course, at the State University of New York's College of Environmental Science and Forestry. Dr. Muller-Schwarze has also been a member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Chemical Ecology for 27 years.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note27 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byDietland Muller-Schwarze
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.