Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis text argues that the continuing success of hands-on museums and science centres hinges on attaining the very best practice in exhibition design and evaluation, and in all aspects of operations, including marketing and financial and human resource management.
- Author BiographyTim Caulton has been involved in the development and management of museums for over a decade, including member of the team developing Eureka! the museum for children in Halifax. He works freelance developing new museums, and lectures at the University of Sheffield.
- Author(s)Tim Caulton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/1998
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleHeritage: Care-Preservation-Management
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 tables, 6 graphs, notes, bibliography
- Weight362 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.