CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide that teaches how to distribute audio and video efficiently and effectively over computer networks. It focuses on Windows Media, one of the most popular tools in the streaming media universe.
- Author BiographyJoe Follansbee first became passionate for streaming back in 1995, and spent more than five years honing his skills at RealNetworks, the pioneering streaming media company. While there, he managed a quality assurance team for content in RealNetworks' flagship software, RealPlayer. Joe produced and hosted one of the first weekly audio newsletters delivered over the Internet. He has provided technical and logistical support for ABCNews, FOX Television, and MSNBC, as well as helped mom and pop Internet broadcasters put their signals on the Net. He founded a streaming media development company in 2001, and currently works as a freelance writer and consultant.
- Author(s)Joe Follansbee
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/11/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.