All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMonsters Like Us follows adventures of monster misfits Danny, Lin and Sam as they attempt to get through school without eating the teachers, running wild or raising hell.
- Author BiographySteve Barlow studied at Warwick University and Nottingham University, and worked at various times as a teacher, actor, stage manager and puppeteer. Then he went to teach in Botswana, where a valid excuse for students not handing in their homework was 'A goat ate it, sir!'. On his return to the UK he met Steve Skidmore, and the rest is hysteria. Steve Skidmore is shorter than Steve Barlow and less hairy. He went to Nottingham University to supposedly read English, but spent most of his time playing sport and doing a variety of summer jobs including counting pastry pie lids (yes, really). He trained as a teacher of Drama, English and Film studies, before teaming up with Steve Barlow to become a full time author.
- Author(s)Steve Barlow,Steve Skidmore
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleEdge - Monsters Like Us
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight90 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £7.00Trending at £8.52
- £9.41Trending at £9.66
- £6.16Trending at £6.28
- £2.80Trending at £3.04
- £4.99Trending at £5.65
- £3.50Trending at £3.57
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.