All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains why we get a hangover, the best way to avoid them and, if all else fails, recipes to help alleviate the pain. With cures from around the world, recipes and advice, this title helps ease the suffering of the morning after the night before.
- Author BiographyBen Reed has mixed cocktails all over the world. In 1997 he was named Cocktail Bartender of the Year. Former bar manager of the Met Bar and Woody's in London he was then appointed Executive Director of IPBartenders and is now a freelance consultant working with premium brands and top bars and hotels. Ben has made many TV appearances. His column 'Barfly' ran in The Times Magazine and he has been in a wide range of publications, including Vogue, Red and GQ. His previous books include The Art of the Cocktail and Cool Cocktails, both published by Ryland Peters & Small.
- Author(s)Ben Reed
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2010
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.