All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionBased on lectures given at Zhejiang University in Hangzhou, China, and Johns Hopkins University, this book introduces eigenfunctions on Riemannian manifolds. It shows that there is quantum ergodicity of eigenfunctions if the geodesic flow is ergodic.
- Author BiographyChristopher D. Sogge is the J. J. Sylvester Professor of Mathematics at Johns Hopkins University. He is the author of Fourier Integrals in Classical Analysis and Lectures on Nonlinear Wave Equations.
- Author(s)Christopher D. Sogge
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2014
- Series TitleAnnals of Mathematics Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note1 line illus.
- Weight425 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.