CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.34Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionWhile much has been published abroad about the German filmmaker and author Hans Jurgen Syberberg, this is the first English monograph about him. Author Solveig Olsen presents a biographical overview of the controversial artist and his body of work, and offers an in-depth analysis of Syberberg's film of Richard Wagner's Parsifal and his later works.
- Author BiographyDr. Solveig Olsen is Professor Emeritus of German at the University of North Texas. A native of Norway, Dr. Olsen received her Ph.D. in Germanics from Rice University and an M.A. in German from the University of Oslo. Dr. Olsen is also the author of Computer-Assisted Instruction and the Humanities from MLA Press.
- Author(s)Solveig Olsen
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/11/2005
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight894 g
- Width181 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.