Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough he has long been known primarily as the object of Soren Kierkegaard's disdain, Hans Lassen Martensen (1808-84) was a celebrated figure in his own time. The authors demonstrate that the problems critically addressed by Martensen in the Danish Golden Age are still very much with us today in the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyJon Stewart is Associate Professor at the Soren Kierkegaard Research Centre at the University of Copenhagen. He is the general editor of Kierkegaard Research: Sources, Reception and Resources and the president of the International Kierkegaard Network and the Nordic Network of Kierkegaard Research. He is an international member of the Danish Academy of Science.
- PublisherMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight654 g
- Width235 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDr. Jon Stewart
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.