Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.58Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.51Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- DescriptionCasimir, himself a famous physician, studied and worked with three great physicists of the twentieth century: Niels Bohr, Wolfgang Pauli and Paul Ehrenfest. In his autobiography, the brilliant theoretician lets the reader witness the revolution that led to quantum physics, whose influence on modern society turned out to be many times larger than th
- Author BiographyHendrik Brugt Gerhard Casimir (1909-2000) was a Dutch physicist who became well-known for his important model for superconductivity (with Cor Gorter, 1934), the Casimir effect (with Dirk Polder, 1948) and the Casimir-operator in quantum mechanics.
- Author(s)H. B. G. Casimir
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2010
- Series TitleAmsterdam Academic Archive
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Weight624 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.