All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA leading economist discusses the potential of happiness research (the quantification of well-being) to answer important questions that standard economics methods are unable to analyze.
- Author BiographyBurno S. Frey is Professor of Economics at the University of Zurich, Distinguished Professor of Behavioural Science at Warwick Business School, University of Warwick, and Research Director of CREMA (the Center for Research in Economics, Management, and the Arts).
- Author(s)Bruno S. Frey
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleMunich Lectures in Economics
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.