All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHappiness, Hope, and Despair makes an important contribution toward meeting this need. It fosters a rethinking of the nature, purpose, and value of education, and opens up possibilities for further scholarly and professional inquiry.
- Author BiographyPeter Roberts is Professor of Education and Director of the Educational Theory, Policy and Practice Research Hub at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand. His most recent books include Education, Ethics and Existence: Camus and the Human Condition (with Andrew Gibbons and Richard Heraud, 2015), Better Worlds: Education, Art, and Utopia (with John Freeman-Moir, 2013), Paulo Freire in the 21<UP>st Century: Education, Dialogue, and Transformation (2010), and Neoliberalism, Higher Education and Research (with Michael Peters, 2008).
- Author(s)Peter Roberts
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication09/10/2015
- Series TitleComplicated Conversation
- Series Part/Volume Number43
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight150 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.