All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA satire of the self-help movement in contemporary America. When a self-help manuscript lands on an editor's desk, he dumps it straight in the trash can. The trouble is, this is a self-help book that works, and it sets off a chain of events that will have far-reaching consequences.
- Author BiographyWill Ferguson is the author of several books, including the critically acclaimed travel memoir Hokkaido Highway Blues (Canongate), as well as The Hitchhiker's Guide to Japan and the controversial cultural critique Why I Hate Canadians. His first three books were plucked from the slush pile. Will lives in Calgary, in the foothills of the Canadian Rockies.
- Author(s)Will Ferguson
- PublisherCanongate Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleBuilding Business Skills S.
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanongate Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/06/2010
- Weight506 g
- Width135 mm
- Height214 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.56Trending at £4.77
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.66Trending at £4.71
- £4.44Trending at £5.81
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
- £4.69Trending at £5.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.