All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe 17th century writer Thomas Traherne is recognised and studied as a theologian as well as a poet. This work is an introduction to his life and work. It concerns Traherne primarily as a theologian and places him in an historical and intellectual context. It demonstrates his distinctive contribution to Anglican theology.
- Author BiographyDENISE INGE studied Thomas Traherne for her doctorate and established the authorship of the manuscripts discovered at Lambeth Palace. She has complied a short Traherne anthology for SPCK's Prayer and Poetry series and frequently gives lectures and talks on Traherne. She joins other scholars such as David Ford, Mark McIntosh, Donald Allchin and William Countryman who have recently written on Traherne.
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication29/08/2008
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleCanterbury Studies in Spiritual Theology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDenise Inge
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.