Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.64
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.31Trending at £9.99
- £5.29Trending at £6.07
- £10.24Trending at £10.52
About this product
- DescriptionWe all want to be happy. But how? Do we even know what we want, what it means? This book covers what the philosophers and religious leaders have said about the question of happiness down the ages. It also focuses on what it means to us in contemporary times, and how we can find true happiness in our own lives.
- Author BiographyBrian Mountford is the vicar of the University Church in Oxford, the most visited parish church in England. He is the author of Christianity in 10 Minutes and Perfect Freedom (both O Books).
- Author(s)Brian Mountford
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication31/08/2006
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight90 g
- Width174 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.