All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Other Non-Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionContains recipes for different occasions. This book features healthy food, portable grub, one-pot meals, ideas for cooking for two or with kids, or food that is cheap as chips. It looks at fridge friends (various snacky things that can be kept in the fridge).
- Author BiographyHaving first studied at Westminster Catering College, Jamie Oliver went on to work with some of the top chefs in the country - namely Antonio Carluccio at the Neal Street Restaurant and Rose Gray and Ruth Rogers at the River Cafe. He is now running the restaurant at Monte's in Knightsbridge, London and is the face of Sainsbury's. He continues to write for the Saturday Times and GQ magazine. He is 25 and lives in London.
- PrizesShortlisted for WH Smith Book Awards (Home & Leisure) 2002.
- Author(s)Jamie Oliver
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2001
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/02/2011
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1226 g
- Width200 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
Most relevant reviews
- aoifesefton17 Sep, 2011by
Decent recipes but not Jamie's best.
Not his best book as the recipes seem less inspired and less innovative. All though the food is good, it doesn't feel new.
- carrie837421 Jun, 2011by
OK if you're a bit of a novice!!
I already have four of Jamies books but wanted an early edition to see if I had missed anything?However this bookn is OK if you're a bit of a novice, not really anything creative as Iv'e gotton used to as with later editions. But you can't beat his style and all the recipies are explained well and are all quite simple, so much I gave this one away to a friend who loves it!!
- ogilvie3219 Jan, 2011by
Jamie Olivers Best Cookery Book
In my opinion this is one of Jamie Olivers best books, really lovely easy to prepare meals and often day to day stuff with a twist, love it, so happy to have my own copy!!
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £0.99Trending at £1.01
- £6.95Trending at £7.10
- £5.97Trending at £6.23
- £7.11Trending at £7.32
- £6.36Trending at £7.15
- £4.87Trending at £5.08
- £3.49Trending at £3.56