Happy Kids Happy You: Using NLP to Bring Out the Best in Ourselves and the Children We Care for by Sue Beever (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.50Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by rewbsbooks
- Est. delivery by 22 Nov
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery child, every family situation, is different and parenting is a journey of constant change. There is no 'right answer', only what works for you and your family. This title gives parents practical Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) based methods to enable them to develop their own solutions, rather than giving prescriptive advice.
- Author BiographySue Beever is a trainer, coach, NLP Master Practitioner and mother. She delivers Happy Kids Happy You (HKHY) training.
- Author(s)Sue Beever
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationCamarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £14.66Trending at £18.94
- £8.99Trending at £10.98
- £11.33Trending at £11.51
- £12.99Trending at £13.68
- £13.52Trending at £18.99
- £11.58Trending at £12.99
- £10.06Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.