All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Happy Wives Club is Fawn Weaver's journey meeting with members of her club to discover secrets in exotic and far-flung corners of the globe. Through it all, readers learn the practices that helped each couple achieve what culture says is impossible---a great relationship that lasts for decades and gets better with each passing year.
- Author BiographyFawn Weaver is a New York Times and USA Today best-selling author, a businesswoman, a marriage advocate, and the founder of the Happy Wives Club, a community of close to one million women in 110 countries. HappyWivesClub.com is an upbeat blog dedicated to positively changing the tone about marriage. It has attracted more than ten million visitors and was twice named #1 marriage website by the readers of About.com.
- Author(s)Fawn Weaver
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Out-of-print date10/05/2016
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.52Trending at £9.04
- £12.17Trending at £17.98
- £6.33Trending at £7.80
- £11.24Trending at £13.99
- £14.53Trending at £16.84
- £13.01Trending at £18.13
- £7.24Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.