All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £25.35Trending at £40.17
- £7.72Trending at £10.69
- £13.46Trending at £18.07
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £8.08Trending at £11.68
- £32.29Trending at £39.13
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of haptic rendering algorithms and their applications. This work examines various approaches and techniques for designing touch-enabled interfaces for a number of applications, including medical training, model design, and maintainability analysis for virtual prototyping, scientific visualization, and creative processes.
- Author BiographyMing C. Lin is a professor in the Computer Science Department at the University of North Carolina (UNC), Chapel Hill. She is an associate editor and a guest editor of several journals and magazines, including IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, International Journal on Computational Geometry and Applications, IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, and ACM Computing Reviews. She also edited the book Applied Computational Geometry and has received several awards within the academic community. Miguel Otaduy is a research associate at ETH Zurich. His research areas include haptic rendering, physically based simulation, collision detection, and geometric modeling. He received his Ph.D in computer science from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNatick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA K Peters
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight884 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMiguel Otaduy,Ming C. Lin
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.