All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Nick Alfiero
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/08/2013
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Note50 colour illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width185 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Author BiographyNick Alfiero is the owner of Portland's Harbor Fish Market along with his two brothers, Ben and Mike. Their father founded the iconic seafood market, located on Custom House Wharf, in 1969. Rian Alfiero continues the family culinary legacy by working at Eataly in New York City, where he also works as an actor.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.