All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this study, the author moves beyond the impasse of the anti-porn/anti-censorship debate to analyze what hard-core film pornography is and does - as a genre with a history, as a specific cinematic form, and as part of contemporary discourse on sexuality.
- Author BiographyLinda Williams is Professor of Film Studies at the University of California, Berkeley, and the author of Figures of Desire: A Theory and Analysis of Surrealist Film (California, 1981) and editor of Viewing Positions: Ways of Seeing Film (1995).
- Author(s)Linda Williams
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication15/04/1999
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note25 b/w photographs
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementExpanded ed
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £53.50Trending at £55.24
- £5.35Trending at £5.46
- £22.74Trending at £23.30
- £7.00Trending at £7.15
- £17.24Trending at £17.61
- £10.79Trending at £14.89
- £8.02Trending at £8.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.