Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
About this product
- DescriptionA number of pioneering linguists have returned from an expedition to the world of the hard sciences. They have surveyed opportunities there for building a new scientific human linguistics. This book offers a detailed report of their ideas.
- Author BiographyVictor H. Yngve is Professor Emeritus in Linguistics and Psychology at the University of Chicago. Zdzislaw Wasik is Professor in the School of English at Adam Mickiewicz University, Poland.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/03/2004
- Series TitleOpen Linguistics S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note24 illustrations, index
- Weight726 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byVictor H. Yngve,Zdzislaw Wasik
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.